Feb 7, 2020

Quilling Paper Accordion Organizer

quilling paper accordion organizer



Quilling Paper Organizer


Do you ever have to keep track of multiple strips of quilling paper for a large project? How do you handle the challenge of organizing strips of varying colors and lengths separated, yet quickly accessible?

I was recently testing my new pattern, Quilling Succulents. I needed numerous pre-cut strips for 3 designs on hand, and had to make them repeatedly for testing.

I kept these pieces neatly identified by folding a sheet of paper into a zig zag accordion. It was easy to label each strip, keep each length separated, yet access any strip in a jiffy. The accordion could be stacked as well, to save space on my desk. 

Have you got a method for handling bulk strips? Please share them with the quilling community in the comments below.



4 comments: