Dec 13, 2017

Monica's Picture Frame from Friends - Free SVG Cutting File

Monica Picture Frame Friends Fridge Magnet SVG File

If you were a fan of Friends, you'll remember the iconic picture frame placed around the peephole of Monica's apartment door. When I received some real estate calendars in the mail, rather than tossing them out, I thought the fridge magnets would make great picture frames instead.

Monica Picture Frame Friends Fridge Magnet SVG File Video Tutorial

My short video shows how to cover the magnets with vinyl, and how to avoid trapping air bubbles. If you ever have pieces jump off your work surface, getting stuck to the static cling of adhesive vinyl, you'll also see a simple trick to hold it in place.

Monica Picture Frame Friends Fridge Magnet SVG File


The fridge magnet I received in the mail was 4.25 x 5.5 inches, and my SVG file was sized to about 4 x 5 inches. Download the free SVG cutting file or PDF file here.





If you liked this file, I hope you'll leave me a comment below and let me know how it worked for you!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute frame..........thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you like it Four11Lady! Thanks for leaving a comment :D
      Cecelia

      Delete
  2. This is great and worked like a charm - thanks so much! Please let me know if you have any other "Friends" TV Show themed items :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie, happy to hear you enjoyed my free pattern! Not sure if this is going to be a theme, but you can subscribe my e-newsletter for updates.

      Delete