Jul 2, 2020

Unicorn Party Favor (Work in Progress)

Unicorn Party Favor Gift Box

Sneak Peak of Unicorn Party Favor


I can't help it. I have lots of projects I know I should be working on, but this little unicorn keeps stealing my attention. It's not finished yet, because I keep making improvements. The way I make the unicorn horn is so simple now, after many failed attempts, but it's finally straight, strong, and evenly spiralled. I'm so smitten with my unicorn, I even take it to bed with me to admire before I fall asleep. It can hold lots of treats and can be cut from just 3 sheets of letter-size card stock. True fact – when I was a little girl, I dreamed of and drew many horses and unicorns (yes, pegasus too).


I wanted to give you a peak at what's on my craft table, and to let you know I'm still thinking of you all, even if I haven't been posting as much since self isolating. I want desperately to film more tutorials, but my day job as a graphic designer revolves around health care forms, which has included Covid 19. So I've been working overtime and don't have the energy to put in the extra hours needed to post as often as I'd like.


I want you to know that I have been stockpiling all your questions on my blog and YouTube channel, so please keep them coming. I try to think of ways to show and explain my process, and break down my steps for you. Thank you for your patience and encouragement.


Keep calm, keep safe, and craft on!

No comments:

Post a Comment