Jul 30, 2019

Quilling Letter X – Pine Cone and Needles Tutorial

Quilling Christmas Pine Cone Needles Tutorial


Quilling Letter X – Pine Cone and Needles Tutorial


I've always wanted to write a "Christmas in July" post, so I finally get my chance! Ever since I started these tutorials, I knew I wanted to fill the letter X with pine cone and needles for festive inspiration.

Everything you see here was made simply by eyeballing how it would fit in the space. I prefer to use random lengths in instances such as this so it's more realistic. I took a walk around my neighborhood and found new inspiration for this much anticipated quilled letter X. Watch how in my latest tutorial video.

Download the template to center your letter on a 4.25 x 5.5 inch card.














Download a free template and try quilling the Uppercase Letter A

Get Template - Download Quilling Letter A Pattern




Quilling Uppercase Letters can be purchased in my shop

Review of Quilling Letters:



No comments:

Post a Comment