Apr 30, 2019

Quilling Lowercase Letter h - How to Outline Tutorial for a Monogram

quilling lowercase letter h - how to outline monogram tutorial and pattern

Quilling Lowercase Letter h - How to Outline


When you make the curves in the lowercase letter h, where do you hold the strip to rub the curve in the right place while protecting the straight areas? How do you match up two ends of a corner so they meet up perfectly? Why I am talking about fudging in my quilling? No, I'm not eating a tasty snack.

Find out in my latest tutorial video.











Download a free template and try quilling the Lowercase Letter a




Quilling Lowercase Letters can be purchased in my shop





Review of Quilling Lowercase Letters:


4 comments:

  1. You are a great teacher! The greatest help for me is that you don't assume that I already know. I learned to use the straight edge more as well as holding the paper taut. On to tackling my letter A!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the SWEETEST! Thank you for making my day! You made all my efforts worth it!!!
      Cecelia

      Delete
  2. Hi Cecilia. Can you point me to the video where you showed how you use your needle? I want to master this and can't find the video! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there, great question! I realize I haven't made a video specifically about that yet. So thank you for asking it - I will definitely add that to my to-do list!

      Delete