Nov 3, 2013

Paper Orchid Sneak Peak


Thank you to those who have been asking about my paper orchid pattern. I had hoped to have it ready last week but after finishing my square card I realized it needs a protective box while being handed to the recipient.


Since I don't have much experience with orchids until my first one last year, I never knew they grew in so many amazing patterns and colors until I started researching how to show different decorating options.

I also wanted to give a 2nd card option that was faster to make but had a nod to the orient. So until I finalize everything, please bear with me, and thank you for your patience!

5 comments:

  1. please put this design for sale <3. I love orchid and poppy, rose really much. Thank you for all your work <3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee hee, thanks so much lyly! I'm ALMOST ready! I will launch it this week, I promise!

      Delete
  2. i saw it on sale already, but i was wondering about do the file come with the bday card from above( basket + flower)???
    I only saw listed for the box, thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lyly, thank you for asking that question. I realize now that I did not say it is included. I have added those words to the listing and am grateful you asked! Cecelia

      Delete
    2. Hi Lyly, a light bulb finally went off in my head regarding your comment about only seeing the boxes in my Etsy listing. If you look on the first photo, you will see a triangle arrow pointing to the right and left. When you click on it, you will see more photos of all the items closer up. I hope that helps you! Cecelia

      Delete