Sep 10, 2019

Quilling Lowercase Letter y - How to Outline Tutorial for a Monogram

quilling lowercase letter y monogram outline tutorial pattern



Quilling Lowercase Letter y - How to Outline Tutorial for a Monogram


Quilling the lowercase letter y is a cinch! The two curves in the tail are really easy to make, and as long as you glue the inner angle first, line up the top, then the rest will fall into place.


Although the letter y is not the last letter in the alphabet, it will be the last tutorial I make to show how to quill lowercase letters because the lowercase letter z is so similar to the uppercase version.

I hope you all have had as much enjoyment from this video series as I have. I've learned so much along this journey, and it's been amazing to receive your energy and encouragement – I really couldn't have done it without you – thank you and happy quilling to you all!










Download a free template and try quilling the Lowercase Letter a




Quilling Lowercase Letters can be purchased in my shop





Review of Quilling Lowercase Letters:


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all the projects! I love being able to do lettering with your help. You've really inspired me. I've read your blog for a very long time and have enjoyed and learned from each post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is so sweet of you Dana! I'm so happy to hear from you and to know that my tutorials are helpful. Sometimes I feel very alone in my craft room, so you've really made my day!!!

      Delete