Sep 3, 2019

Paper Dragonfly and Lotus Flower Party Favor Gift Box - 3D SVG Cut File

Paper Dragonfly and Lotus Flower Party Favor Gift Box - 3D SVG Cut File


Paper Dragonfly and Lotus Flower Party Favor Gift Box - 3D SVG Cut File

Whenever I see a dragonfly, I feel very lucky that day. They’re so mesmerizing and fleeting.



I’m excited to show you my 3D paper dragonfly. What’s unique about it is the way the wings have two different angles. It’s simple to make and makes such a statement. 





My 3D SVG pattern also comes with a lotus flower and leaf. You can place them all on top of a party favour gift box, which has tapered sides and graceful feet.



The dragonfly symbolizes change or transformation, so it’s perfect for a wedding, anniversary, retirement party, or any other celebration where you want to give an elegant atmosphere. It’s a memorable way to say thanks to your guests and leave them a token of appreciation for coming to your special event.

My new dragonfly pattern is available in my shop


No comments:

Post a Comment