Sep 18, 2019

Halloween Ghost Treat Box - Free Printable Pattern

Halloween Ghost Treat Box - Free Printable PDF Pattern



Make a Quick and Easy Halloween Ghost Treat Box with my Free Printable PDF Pattern


I've re-visited my popular Halloween Ghost Treat Box, so you'll see how to make quick and easy they are to make with my new assembly video.





After printing 4 designs on one sheet of paper, you simply cut along the lines and assemble with double-sided tape.



Note: when you’re printing the sheet from Acrobat Reader, remember to print “Fit to Page” so it maximizes the printing area.

Materials
• color printer
• 1/8” hole punch
• double-sided tape
• 6 inch strip of 1/8” width ribbon
• scissor or craft knife







2 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! I plan to purchase your patterns and use them for treats at our church’s youth program Halloween Party. Thanks so much for another great idea and for your tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michele, so happy to hear you'll be able to share your treats with so many!!! Thanks for taking the time to comment and letting me know!!!

      Delete