Feb 13, 2019

Quilling Fringed Flower #1: Dandelion Tutorial and Pattern

Quilling Fringed Flower #1: Dandelion Tutorial and Pattern


Quilling Fringed Flower #1: Dandelion Tutorial and Pattern


The first time I saw a fringed flower, I fell in love immediately. I had no idea quilling could take on such dimension. I knew then and there, someday I would buy an electric cutter and make flowers to my heart's content! 

In this video (the first of a series of fringed flowers), I'll be showing how to 
  • fringe by hand
  • fluff your petals to give them life
  • make a smaller bud
  • mix colors for a multicolored pom-pom or fireworks
  • add them to a free printable card

Quilling Fringed Flower #1: Dandelion Tutorial and Pattern Card



To celebrate this Valentine's Day, I decided to challenge myself to design a card without the use of any pink or red. I love to listen to Ruth B while quilling, and thought the lyrics of her song, Dandelions, would be a great backdrop for this card. I hope you'll agree this card is just as sweet, even without the traditional colors.




The download with include the SVG files, printable greeting card, and a PDF of the greenery if you want to cut by hand. Simply print this on a sheet of green paper and then follow the lines. I've spaced them out to make it easier to cut with scissors. 

Quilling Fringed Flower #1: Dandelion Tutorial and Pattern SVG Cuts Files



Quilling Fringed Flower #1: Dandelion Tutorial and Pattern Valentine Card











Watch the Quilling Fringed Flowers #1 tutorial video here

No comments:

Post a Comment