Jun 27, 2018

Quilling Letter S and How to Make Stars Tutorial

Quilling Letter S Tutorial and How to Make Stars

Learn how to Quill the Letter S and How to Make Stars on Edge

Learn how to outline the Letter S using on edge quilling techniques. This time I’m quilling onto black card stock to make yellow stars shine in a starry night.


Quilling Letter S Tutorial and How to Make Shooting Stars
These simple stars can be used in so many quilling projects, like someone’s birthday, a celebration, or even for wishing someone good luck.


Quilling Letter S Tutorial and How to Make Shooting Stars Pattern

There are 3 sizes of stars. Just lay your strip on top of the template, score along the dotted lines, and cut to the indicated length. Fold into zig zags. Put a tiny stream of glue down, and kiss one of the ends into the glue. Put the two ends together, and magically it forms a star. Shape the star as needed.





Have you ever tried quilling on a dark background? Let me know in the comments below. If I’ve inspired you to make something, please show me what you make! I’d love to see it!




Here's my latest tutorial video on quilling letters. If you enjoyed this video, please give it a thumbs up and subscribe so you’ll be notified of the latest tutorials.



Quilling Letters Book of Patterns

All the lengths needed to make this letter are in my e-book, Quilling Letters. It’s available in my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/555047060/quilling-letters-26-patterns-and?ref=shop_home_active_2

No comments:

Post a Comment