Nov 22, 2017

Quilling Letter A - Filling with Scrolls

Quilling Letters Template Pattern Greeting Card

Have you ever seen quilled letters, and immediately thought of someone you'd love to make one for, but didn't know where to start? I will show you how easy it is to make customized cards and gifts for your loved ones!


Quilling Letters Template Pattern

My latest video shows how to fill the letter A with simple scrolls.





How to Quilling Scrolls

See how I make my S-Scrolls and coils open and airy. I prefer this dynamic shape over the traditional types of S-scrolls because it reminds me of a conch shell. It also fills spaces faster!



Quiling Letters Tutorial Pattern Video

My previous video, shows how to measure, fold, and cut your quilling strips precisely and quickly. Watch it to find out why I "kiss" my glue!



Quillling_Letters_Cecelia_Louie

Download my new PDF e-book, Quilling Letters in my Etsy shop. Every side and curve of the 26 letters of the alphabet is pre-measured. Just like my first book, Pretty Quilled Cards, you won't need a ruler or count a fraction of an inch. Just lay your strip on top, score, snip, and you're ready to fold, then glue.

What kind of quilled lettering projects would YOU love to make most? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment