May 9, 2014

Quilled Cupcake by Anna



My greatest fear while writing my quilling instructions is whether I'm explaining my instructions enough, because my designs tend to be made from non-standard shapes and methods. So when I received these photos from Anna, I was over the moon. I like her festive color choices and that icing swirl looks so pro! It makes me walk on air knowing the fact that I've inspired someone across the globe - and I didn't have to be there to explain it.


Anna saw my work from Manuk's preview of my book and proceeded to try designs from my book and store. She needed to decorate a box of chocolates for a birthday gift and wrote to tell me how fast she was able to put it together. In fact, she can't decide which design she likes most in my book, and is therefore making two cards at a time. She had this to say about the book, "I really like that it is so easy to follow everything and it takes minimum time to create a card!"

Thank you for letting me showcase your work on my blog, Anna. I was so happy to see a reader's masterpiece!

Cecelia

4 comments:

  1. Cecelia,thank you very much for this post! Your tutorials are wonderful and it is really easy to follow ! Thank you very much for all you job,time and effort you put for all tutorials ! And your book is just brilliant-the best ever quilling book !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Anna! I'm so grateful to receive your feedback and for allowing me to share your work.

      Delete
  2. Hey ! I hope you are doing good ! Just wanted to show you where I used your Cupcake pattern : http://feeling-quilling.blogspot.de/2014/08/sweet-birthday-card-cupcake.html . The card looks so yummy ! Thank you very much for a such wonderful tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna, oh your new birthday card looks scrumptious!!! I love all the colors of confetti in the air - I should try that too! I can tell you are getting more comfortable with it. You've really made my day today!

      Delete