Oct 9, 2013

Halloween Owl Box (printable and editable PDF)


I've been thrilled with the feedback on my various Halloween party favor boxes and wondered how my owl would fare as a gift box for fright-night.

I found some fun tricks (glow in the dark bat, tattoos, erasers, and springing toy) at Walmart and it wouldn't all fit in my other boxes, but they fit just fine in this one with room to spare.


Just like my previous owl box, you can type whatever you like on the back of this editable PDF. It's now available in my Etsy store - thanks so much for looking!

I created this owl box for readers who don't have a digital cutter because I had requests for it after my first ATC card. However the tiny cuts are quite challenging to do by hand, so this box is a compromise. Happy haunting, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment